Scott Davidson, MDUrologist
1600 West College St. Suite 140
Grapevine, TX 76051
- Abnormal Urinary (Voiding) Symptoms
- Bladder Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Incontinence Sling Procedure
- Kidney Stone Removal
- Adult Circumcision
5+ Years of Medical Experience
- American Urological Association Inc. Prize Essay Contest in Clinical Research – Second Prize Awarded at the American Urological Association annual meeting, Dallas, Texas 1999. Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award, June 2000.
- Baylor Presidential Scholarship recipient
- Carle C. Conway Corporation Scholarship recipient, 1985 – 1989
- Baylor Department of Chemistry Scholarship recipient, 1989
- Board Certification, Diplomat-American Board of Urology
- Residency, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, Urology
- Residency, Saint Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY, General Surgery
- Medical School, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Undergraduate, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Urology Clinics of North Texas are pleased to contract with all major insurance plans including many HMO and PPOs as well as Medicare and Medicaid. It is important for you to bring your current insurance card to each office visit, and we will file your insurance claim.
Our team partners with patients to understand and abide by the boundaries of their health insurance plan. Should your policy require authorization for a referral to our specialists, please first contact your primary care physician. If possible, we will assist you in obtaining your referral. Read below to learn additional clinic specific insurance related information.
- Baylor Grapevine, Grapevine, Texas
Dr. Scott Davidson is a board certified in Urology by the American Board of Urology and practices at Urology Clinics of North Texas in Fort Worth and Grapevine, Dr. Davidson specializes in treating and diagnosing both men and women for the following conditions: prostate cancer, kidney stones, BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostate enlargement), male and female incontinence, erectile dysfunction, infertility, voiding dysfunction (neurogenic bladder, urinary retention), low testosterone treatment, urinary urgency and frequency.
Having published numerous articles over the years Dr. Davidson is well known amongst his peers.
Dr. Davidson provides the following treatment options:
- Texas State Medical License
- American Urological Association
- South Central Section of the American Urological Association
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons