Top Sleep Medicine Specialists Fort Worth Texas | Trusted & Verfied
Your City’s Finest Sleep Medicine Specialists | Fort Worth
Are you one of the millions of Americans who has a sleeping disorder like insomnia, narcolepsy, or sleep apnea?
If you toss and turn at night or find you falling asleep during the day, you might have a sleep disorder and not even know it. Fortunately, for you, there are sleep medicine specialists. In fact, there is a whole medical specialty devoted to sleeping disorders.
Millions of people suffer from sleeping problems. The study of Sleep Medicine has only recently been identified as a medical specialty.
Types of Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome – RLS is one of the most common sleep conditions.
- Sleep Apnea – 22 million people suffer from this. Sleep Apnea is a chronic disorder that can negatively impact your sleep cycle. It is characterized by snoring, shallow breathing, and pauses of breath during sleep.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea – this can be life-threatening. Your airway narrows and becomes obstructed during sleep.
Sleep Medicine Treatments
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure – CPAP Therapy
- Drug-Free Insomnia Therapy
- Oral Appliances
- Medication Therapy
- Sleep Studies
The first step to getting a good night sleep is meeting with a Sleep Medicine Specialist. After performing a series of sleep studies, they can diagnose, manage and treat your condition so you can start feeling healthy again.
Find Your Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Specialist Today!
100% Validated Doctors
Local to Your Area
Validates Doctors Credentials
Top10MD verifies physicians named “Top10MD” credentials yearly. We ensure our doctors are Board Certified with current state medical license(s), DEA/DPS registration, malpractice coverage, patient satisfaction scoring and have 5+ year experience in their chosen field of medicine.
Empowering You with Knowledge
Acquiring knowledge, becoming self-aware and taking responsibility for your health decisions is self-empowerment. Top10MD is committed to providing you with the information you need to discuss with one of our Top10MD specialists to make an informed choice.