Top Neurosurgeons Fort Worth Texas | Trusted & Verfied
Top10MD | Neurosurgeons | Fort Worth
Searching for the best Fort Worth Neurosurgeon? Search no more. Only 1 in 3 doctors succeed with this recognition in the United States. You are at the right place in your search.
Having problems with your brain or spine? Or maybe you experienced a recent trauma or vascular disorders and not sure where to turn? It can be a challenge knowing the next steps to take and who to talk to – an appointment with a Neurosurgeon is your answer.
The tests below help your Neurosurgeon figure out what problem you have. Medications and a procedure can help resolve your condition or give you some relief. Some progressive diseases states do not have a solution, but medication can slow down the progression and mask symptoms to ease pain or discomfort.
Procedures Performed by Neurosurgeons
- Spine Surgery – Both neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons specialize in spine surgery. Neurosurgeons are also trained to treat spinal cord injuries.
- Brain Mapping – A system used to look at the brain and map out where abnormalities may be. Tumors are commonly seen through brain mapping.
- Deep Brain Stimulation – This is a device connected to electrodes. It is placed in the chest cavity, and the electrodes rest on parts of the brain that might be causing the problems. Deep Brain Stimulation helps with Epilepsy and Parkinson’s.
- CyberKnife – A radiation therapy that targets lesions and tumors. The good thing is that healthy tissues are not affected by the radiation.
We all want the best doctors when it comes to our well-being. A neurosurgeon just work on our brain, right? They do, but that’s not all they do. They specialize in treating back pain, spine, or even leg pain! Today’s techniques and surgical technology help neurosurgeons give you the best diagnosis and treatments possible.
Only 1 in 3 doctors meet the core criteria of a Top10MD. Select your surgeon wisely.
The Nervous System Contains The Brain, Spinal Cord & Peripheral Nerves
Conditions of the Nervous System
- Brain Tumors
- Brain Aneurysms
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cervical Stenosis
- Essential Tremor
- Memory Disorders
Diagnostic Testing for Neurological Disorders
- Cerebrospinal fluid analysis
- CT scans
Find the Best Dallas-Fort Worth Neurosurgeon in Today!
100% Validated Doctors
Local to Your Area
Validates Doctors Credentials
Top10MD verifies physicians named “Top10MD” credentials yearly. We ensure our doctors are Board Certified with current state medical license(s), DEA/DPS registration, malpractice coverage, patient satisfaction scoring and have 5+ year experience in their chosen field of medicine.
Empowering You with Knowledge
Acquiring knowledge, becoming self-aware and taking responsibility for your health decisions is self-empowerment. Top10MD is committed to providing you with the information you need to discuss with one of our Top10MD specialists to make an informed choice.