Christopher Michael, MD
3600 Gaston Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75246
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Benign and Malignant Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel
- Anterior Cervical Disc Herniation and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Awake Craniotomy
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
5+ Years of Medical Experience
Dr. Christopher Michael is a board-certified Dallas Neurosurgeon. He has been in private practice at Baylor Medical Center since 2001. He completed his undergraduate degree at Duke University. He then completed his neurosurgical residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Michael currently holds the position of chairman of the board of managers at Methodist Hospital. Dr. Michael’s expertise includes complex spine reconstruction, microsurgery for tumors of the brain and spine and endoscopic pituitary surgery.