Joseph Cleaver, MDFunctional Medicine Specialist
- Integrative Medicine
- Medical Aesthetics
- Plasma Pen
- POD Threads Facelift
- Hair Restoration Peptides & PRP Therapy
- O-Shot | Orgasm Shot
- P-Shot | Priapus Shot
- PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- PRP Microneedling Face Lift
- Autologous Growth Factor Rejuvenation Therapy
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Performance Medicine
- Vampire Face Lift
- POD Threads Facelift
Joseph Cleaver, MD, ABAARM, is an internationally recognized expert in longevity medicine, exercise physiology and prescription, regenerative and minimally invasive aesthetics, and the co-founder of Paradigm Wellness Medical Group Inc. Napa, CA and Paradigm Wellness Medical Group LLC, Dallas TX.
Dr. Cleaver is fellow of the American Board of Anti- Aging/Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM), Dr. Cleaver is board- certified in anti-aging and regenerative medicine and has achieved certification by the ABAARM in Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology specializing in bioidentical hormone therapy. As a faculty member at A4M and MMI he lectures both nationally and internationally in longevity medicine, sports performance, and regenerative medicine. Board certified in internal medicine and a rheumatologist he is an expert in medical ortho-biologic treatment of sports injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
He holds the position of adjunct clinical professor at George Washington School of Medicine and teaches the exercise prescription component of the Masters Program in Integrative Medicine. As a member of the scientific advisory board and board of directors for the International Peptide Society, Dr. Cleaver lectures on the use of peptides in aesthetics and hair restoration and actively trains medical professionals in peptide certification program.
He has authored and published research and textbook chapters. While at the Cooper Clinic and Cooper Institute he has conducted NIH research, funded by Homeland Security grants, assessing the health and developing fitness programs for first responders, focusing on first responders. He has written numerous articles for several international sports and anti-aging magazines. He co-authored the exercise and muscle health chapter for the George Washington Medical School Integrative Medicine textbook. He is a master trainer at TRAIN NOW MD, a highly sought after hands-on training program in the field of regenerative and cosmetic medicine.
As a PRP (platelet rich plasma) and PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) expert with 10 years experience in regenerative aesthetics he applies this cutting edge regenerative medical science in the treatment of hair restoration and minimally invasive aesthetics – skin and face rejuvenation. In addition, he is a master trainer in PDO threads aesthetics, body contouring and develops PDO thread techniques and protocols.
Currently, he sees patients at his Paradigm Wellness Medical Group Inc/LLC offices based in Dallas, San Francisco, and Napa Valley.
- Top10MD | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Board Certified, American Board of Anti-Aging, RegenerativeMedicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification, Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, NJ
- Medical School, Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome, Italy
Paradigm Wellness Medical Group accepts:
- Credit Cards
Dr. Joseph Cleaver’s practice is office based.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Institute For Functional Medicine
- American Board Of Internal Medicine
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Napa County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine