For years now, medical professionals have said chemotherapy is the only way to try to remove cancer…”try” being the key word. Finally, with collaborative studies and medical research, there several proven ways to stop “feeding” potential cancer cells and actually “starve” them to death without having to resort to chemotherapy treatment.
Facts to Know About Cancer
- Everybody has cancer cells in their body, they simply would not show up in tests until they have multiplied within the body to a few billion cells. Saying, “There are no more cancer cells left in the body,” simply means those cancer cells are no longer a detectable size.
- The stronger a person’s immune system, the less prone they are of cancer cells multiplying, and they will actually be destroyed.
- A person having cancer is a sign they have nutritional deficiencies. These factors could be genetic, due to diet and due to lifestyle factors.
- In regards to nutritional deficiency, a healthy change to diet can be eating more healthy, unprocessed foods 5 times a day, as well as taking supplements to strengthen the immune system.
Facts to Know About Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy is the process of poisoning cancer cells that are rapidly growing in the body. Unfortunately, at the same time, chemotherapy rapidly destroys healthy cells in the bone marrow and gastrointestinal tract and can cause damage to the kidneys, heart, liver, and lungs.
- Chemotherapy also causes scars and burns to healthy tissue and organs.
- It is typically the first treatment of chemotherapy or radiation that provides the most reduction in size to the cancerous tumor, and less there is less
- The immune system can become destroyed or severely weakened by too much chemotherapy or radiation treatment. This can result in the patient getting infection.
- Chemotherapy can also cause cancer cells to become resistant to treatment and mutate, as well as spread to other parts of the body.
An effective way to not have cancer multiply is to not eat foods that cancer feeds on. This is a doable and safe way to help tackle the spread of cancer very quickly.
What Foods Cancer Cells Feed On
- Sugar and sugar substitutes such as NutraSweet, Spoonful, Aspartame, and Equal. A healthy and natural substitute can be Manuka honey or molasses, both in small amounts.
- Table salt actually has a chemical additive in it that makes it white and that cancer can feed on. A healthy alternative is sea salt.
- Milk causes mucus to be produced in the body, especially in the gastrointestinal tract and cancer feeds on mucus. A quick way to “starve” cancer cells is by cutting out milk and opting for unsweetened soymilk.
- Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment within the body. And a heavy meat-based diet creates an acidic environment. It is better to eat fish and a little chicken. With people who already have cancer, the livestock antibiotics, growth hormones, and parasites in meats, are also very harmful for them.
- Avoiding tea, coffee and chocolate and replacing them with green tea is a better alternative for helping to fight cancer.
- Meat requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Remains of undigested meat stay in the intestines and lead to more toxic buildup.
- Cancer cells’ walls actually are made of a tough covering of protein. Furthermore, by eating less meat, it frees up more digestive enzymes to attack these hard protein walls of the cancer cells, allowing the body to kill more cancer cells.
Believe it or not, the mind, body and spirit all play an active role in the fight against cancer. Having a proactive and positive spirit can help the fight against cancer, when a stressed mind and body can actually lead to a more acidic environment, which cancer feeds on. I hope these healthy living tid-bits are food for thought for you and your loved ones who are part of the cancer battle for a cure.