Whether you have slept in the nude before or can barely imagine the thought of it… let yourself live a little and experiment with this new habit, maybe it will bring an unanticipated joy just when you needed it!
The Benefits of Sleeping in the Nude
- Self-Esteem – The more time you spend without clothes on, the more comfortable you are with your body and the more confidence you have, which is an attractive trait to others.
- Ease – You’re not wearing a different additional set of clothes each day, so that means less laundry.
Discourages that anti-social itch. Sometimes, after you get home from work, all you want to do is just get out of work clothes and put on comfy pajamas. Once this happens, you’re less prone to leave the house or be social! When you choose to sleep in the nude, then you’re forced to keep normal clothes on until you’re actually going to go to bed.
- Better Connection – Your relationship with your partner is strengthened. Skin to skin contact encourages intimacy and increases oxytocin, a hormone that plays an important role in intimacy, elevating happiness, and reducing blood pressure and stress.
- More Sex – There’s nothing that encourages sex more than being naked. Plus the visual aspect plays an important role in sex.
- Quality of Sleep Improves – Having fewer clothes on helps your body stay cooler, which in turn, helps you fall asleep more easily and stay asleep longer. Plus, there are no drawstrings or baggy clothing to get in the way when you turn over or cause discomfort from being too restrictive.
- Clearer Skin – Helps discourage back acne and leads to better skin. Allowing your skin to breathe, as well as your private parts is very important. During the day, most of our skin is covered and left in a restricted and hot environment.
We may feel that plump-looking skin that has a fullness to it is what best communicates a youthful appearance. However, wrinkle fillers may indicate that smooth is the new plump! Think about it! Santa’s face is full and plump, but you can tell he is an old man because of his nasolabial folds and other lovable wrinkles. Smoothing out the skin with hyaluronic acid is a new trend in the world of cosmetic surgery. Dermal fillers like Juvederm, Perlane, Elevess, and others can be used to improve the contours of
How Do I Know If My Breast Implants Are Ruptured? What you need to know about breast implant ruptures, the difference between silicone and saline, and your next steps for fixing the problem. If you Google how to find a rupture in a breast implant, chances are you'll come across many articles naming MRI tests as the "gold standard". What you may not know is just how expensive MRI's can be - and most of the time it's not even covered by insurance. If you have received a silicone
Have you thought about why you and your family should get the measles shot? It's headline news these days with the United States record on the cusp for breaking Measles cases reported. The U.S. experienced a record number of measles cases during 2014, with 644 cases from 27 states reported to CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). As of April 2019, we are just 42 cases away from exceeding that record and making it the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the
Should I See a Spine Specialist? Back Problems are common with age, but that is no reason to dismiss a potentially harmful injury. Many people are scared of consulting a specialist because their immediate thought is surgery. But this is a common misconception. There are many specialists that use non-surgical approaches to treating back pain. Signs When It Is Time To See A Spine Specialist Reduced quality of life Were you once an avid golfer, and now you see yourself watching from the sidelines? Or are you a parent