Whether you have slept in the nude before or can barely imagine the thought of it… let yourself live a little and experiment with this new habit, maybe it will bring an unanticipated joy just when you needed it!
The Benefits of Sleeping in the Nude
- Self-Esteem – The more time you spend without clothes on, the more comfortable you are with your body and the more confidence you have, which is an attractive trait to others.
- Ease – You’re not wearing a different additional set of clothes each day, so that means less laundry.
Discourages that anti-social itch. Sometimes, after you get home from work, all you want to do is just get out of work clothes and put on comfy pajamas. Once this happens, you’re less prone to leave the house or be social! When you choose to sleep in the nude, then you’re forced to keep normal clothes on until you’re actually going to go to bed.
- Better Connection – Your relationship with your partner is strengthened. Skin to skin contact encourages intimacy and increases oxytocin, a hormone that plays an important role in intimacy, elevating happiness, and reducing blood pressure and stress.
- More Sex – There’s nothing that encourages sex more than being naked. Plus the visual aspect plays an important role in sex.
- Quality of Sleep Improves – Having fewer clothes on helps your body stay cooler, which in turn, helps you fall asleep more easily and stay asleep longer. Plus, there are no drawstrings or baggy clothing to get in the way when you turn over or cause discomfort from being too restrictive.
- Clearer Skin – Helps discourage back acne and leads to better skin. Allowing your skin to breathe, as well as your private parts is very important. During the day, most of our skin is covered and left in a restricted and hot environment.
Plastic Surgery Trends Across The World Varies Place To Place While the U.S. ranks #1 in cosmetic procedures performed, other countries are a close second..but not necessarily do they all focus on the same things to enhance in order to bring about that "ideal" version of themselves. From differences in cultures and religions, perceptions of beauty can vary drastically from one end of the spectrum to the other. What Procedures Do Countries Outside the U.S. Focus On? Places such as Indonesia and Afghanistan have only recently warmed up to the
Combining Tummy Tuck and Hernia Surgery A Convenient Option - Hernia and Tummy Tuck Surgery At The Same Time In an age of body positivity, we are constantly told to feel confident about ourselves. But for some of us, we need that little extra push to feel strong and beautiful in our skin. If this applies to you, a tummy tuck might be that one procedure you have always been looking for. If it turns out you have a hernia too, well, you might just be able to save
Possible Reasons Your Back May Be Hurting That pesky sharp pain in your back, the culprit of your sleepless nights, can often result from everyday activities. Many back strains can happen due to work or exercising. Just being aware of the harmful effects of the things you do every day can keep you from putting your back at further risk. Lifting Can Cause Back Pain Heavy lifting is a common cause of back pain. Lifting weights overhead can be especially unsafe. Weights being held overhead put more pressure on
The Winter Itch - How To Deal With Dry Skin If you’ve ever been the unfortunate victim of a pesky little itch, you are no stranger to that feeling of euphoria when it finally goes away. The following article outlines some of the causes of an itch and what you can do to relieve itching. Why Am I Itchy? Your skin provides your body with the first line of defense in fighting infections. It’s filled with tons of cells from your immune system that helps fight viruses, bacteria, and