- Top10MD | 2015 | 2016 |2017
- Former Internationally Ranked Collegiate Hurdler
- 2013 World Masters Champion 400M Hurdles, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Publications / Presentations
- Ziconotide’s Efficacy In the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain, Case Reports and Discussion by Brian Bruel, M.D., Assistant Professor UTSW Pain Management, Mark LeDoux, M.D., Clement Yeh, M.D . Accepted for review by Spine Journal, November 2009.
- Opioid Induced Hyperalgesia-UTSW Pain Management Journal Club, November 2008.
- Vertebral Compression Fractures-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UTSW, September 25, 2008.
- Chronic Pain Syndromes-Vapor Camp, Review course for incoming Anesthesiology residents at UTSW, September 7, 2008.
- Radiofrequency Procedures-Dallas VA Medical Center Pain Management Grande Rounds, August 21, 2008.
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity, Diagnosis and Management-Lecture to Parkland Operating Room Recovery Nursing Staff, November 16, 2007.
- Inotropes, Lecture on Pharmacology and Perioperative Uses, UTSW Cardiac Anesthesiology Grande Rounds, October 17, 2007.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction-Diagnosis and Management-Dallas VA Critical Care Grande Rounds, September 21, 2007.
- Intercostal and Interpleural Nerve blocks-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UT- Health Science Center San Antonio, January 22, 2007.
- Today’s Superbug: Methicilin-resistant Staph aureus, Christus St. Joseph’s Department of General Surgery Grande Rounds, Houston, TX, October 6 ,2004.
- The New England Journal of Medicine, “C-Reactive Protein may be a Marker of Susceptibility to the Seroton Syndrome: a First Report”, letter to the editor by Mark LeDoux, MS4; Kenneth Braslow, Resident in Psychiatry, & Thomas M. Brown, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science
Center San Antonio.
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Management (ABA)
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiologist (ABA)
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Management, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Residency, Clinical Anesthesia -Year 2,3, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Residency, Clinical Anesthesia -Year 1,2, University of Texas HSC, San Antonio, TX
- Internship, General Surgery -Preliminary, Christus St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX
- Medical School, Doctor of Medicine, May 2004, University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, TX
- Undergrad, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
- Medtronic Pain Theory and Technique Workshop, Baltimore, MD, August 2009.
- St. Jude Practice Management, Plano, TX June 2009
- Medtronic Practice Management 101, Dallas, TX June 2009
- Arthrocare Spine Wand and Tumor Coblation, Dallas, TX, February 2009
- Cadaver Workshop UTSW, Informative lectures, and workshop in Interventional Pain
techniques, January 2009
- Medtronic Interventional Pain Management-Spinal Cord Stimulators, Dallas, TX,
- Metronic/Kyphon Kyphoplasty Instructional Course, Dallas September 2008
- Advanced Bionics: Spinal Cord Stimulators, San Diego, CA September 2008
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Patient registration forms (you may download from our site, or we will fax you)
- All previous and relevant imaging studies with imaging report (X-ray, MRI, CT-scan, Ultrasounds)
- Previous medical records
- A list of questions you may want answered about your condition and/or treatment
- A list of all current medications
- Insurance Card
- Drivers license
- Proper Co-pay amount (this will be a specialist visit, so please consult your insurance card for the correct specialist co-pay)
NOTE: Interventional Spine and Pain does not provide disability evaluation or approval. Interventional Spine and Pain asks that all new referrals make the practice aware if they have retained an attorney or have been involved in an MVA within the past 2 years, as our practice does not treat patients under these situations. At this time we are not able to accept LETTER of PROTECTION and ask that this be brought to our attention before scheduling.
- Park Cities Surgery Center
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Baylor Surgicare
- Methodist Hospital for Surgery
Dr. Mark LeDoux, is a Dallas, Texas Pain Management Specialist duel certified in both Pain Management and Anesthesiology. No stranger to how sports injuries affects us later in life, as a former internationally ranked collegiate hurdler and the 2013 World Masters Champion 400M Hurdles in Porto Alegre, Brazil Dr. LeDoux can sympathize with his patients.
Beyond delivering the highest level of technical care, Dr. LeDoux is committed to providing a compassionate and comprehensive approach for his patients. His goal is to restore functionality in their everyday schedule as well as overall quality of life.
Dr. LeDoux Procedure Highlights Include
- Epidural Steroid Injections – An Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI) is a simple, safe, and effective non-surgical treatment that involves the injection of a steroid medication similar to cortisone into the Epidural Space of the spine.
- Lumbar/Cervical Radiofrequency Ablation – Radiofrequency lesioning is a procedure used to provide longer term pain relief than that provided by simple injections or nerve blocks.
- Discography – A discogram, also known as disc stimulation, is a brief outpatient diagnostic procedure that is performed in order to identify painful discs in the spine.
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
To schedule your initial consultation call Dr. Mark LeDoux today.
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Pain Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society