- Top10MD 2016 | 2017
- Dean’s List, Texas A&M University
- Competitive Scholarship, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Conoco Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Robert A. Welch Fellowship Award for Chemistry Research
- James B. and Mary Crawley Scholarship for Biological Research
- Best Doctors in Dallas, D Magazine
- Lecturer, Surgical Assistant School at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Lecturer, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Fellow Reporter, Fellow Reporter Program, 2000 American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Board Certified, American Board of Gastroenterology
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy/ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasonography, Drs. Marc Catalano and Joseph Gennen, GI Associates, St. Luke’s Hospital, Milwaukee, WI
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Milwaukee, WI
- Residency, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX
- Medical School, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Undergraduate, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Most insurance companies are accepted. Please contact Dr. Jeffrey Linder’s office to see if your insurance is accepted.
Digestive Health has consolidated most of its billing systems to offer you an easy and secure method for paying bills online.
If you have questions about billing call their Billing Department: 214-689-3829.
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Methodist Medical Center, Charlton
Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Linder is a Dallas and Richardson Texas gastroenterologist board-certified and fellowship trained. Dr. Linder has two convenient locations in Dallas and Richardson to meet North Texans needs. Offering state of the art techniques for patients suffering from gastrointestinal problems, diseases, and for patients looking for gastrointestinal prevention.
If you are suffering from gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn), stomach pain caused by peptic ulcer disease, intestinal, colon and rectal problems including polyps, cancer, colitis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, gallbladder disease, nutritional problems, irritable bowel syndrome, bile ducts or liver disease Dr. Jeffrey Linder is the doctor to choose.
From your first appointment to your last you and your family will know you are in the right hands with Dr. Linder. Call today to schedule your first appointment.
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy