Interning with Top10MD will be a wonderful learning experience for someone eager to learn about the ins-and-outs of the medical arena.
Interns will learn and contribute to every aspect of medical sales, social media, and medical credentialing.
Tasks associated with this learning experience may include:
- Assisting executive management
- Assisting sales team
- Assisting affiliates
- Mailing & emailing media kits to potential affiliates
- Maintaining organization
- Editing in Adobe
- Writing and creative development
- Setting up events and assisting at events
- WordPress and website maintenance
- Medical pre-credentialing
- Affiliate communication
Interns gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced sales and marketing environment, which includes the opportunity to shadow Business Development Executives on calls.
- 12-15 hours per week in the office yet, flexible with your schedule, a committed person is a must.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, communication, writing, skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent WordPress / Social Media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) / Public Relations skills
- Fast-learner, ability to multi-task, responsible, reliable, self-motivated
- We are looking to fill 2-3 positions
This position will lead to a full-time position for the right person.